What information do you collect about me?
- Facebook ID
- Browser name and version number
- Operating system name and version number
- Screen resolution
- Pages you view
- Petitions you view
- Petitions you sign
- Petitions you create
- Announcements you publish
- Purchases you make
- Payments you make
- Comments you write
- Messages you send
- Ads you view and click
- Links you click
How do you collect this information?
- When you create or edit an user account.
- When you view, sign and create petitions, comments and announcements.
- When you view pages
- When you click links
- When you order extra visibility for a petition.
- Send us email.
- Login with Facebook. Facebook will provide us your Facebook ID, first name, last name, country and email address.
- Make us a payment through PayPal. PayPal will provide us your first name, last name, residence country and your email address.
How do you use this information?
- If you sign a petition and check "Show my signature publicly" then we will show your signature in the signatures page. We have asked search engines not to index the signatures page. If you uncheck "Show my signature publicly" then your signature will be visible in the signatures page just for the author of the petition and for the administrators (our employees).
- If you have logged in using Facebook then we will show your Facebook profile picture next to your name in the signatures page and we link from your name to your Facebook profile page.
- After you sign a petition, we send a message to your email address to make sure that the email address is valid and belongs to you.
- If you check "Keep me updated on this petition" when signing a petition, we will send you an email message when the author of the petition publishes an announcement. You can unsubscribe with one click.
- Facebook remarketing
- Google AdWords remarketing
- To target petition ads better
- Recognize your repeat visits and preferences
- Measure the effectiveness of ad campaigns
- To personalize user's experience
- To improve the website
- To improve the customer service
- To analyze user behaviour
How is this information shared?
- The author of a petition will receive the information you provide in the signature form when you sign her/his petition.
- We might need to share some information with a police to prevent or solve a crime. Normally we ask a police to contact Finnish Police because our company is located in Finland.
How do you keep my information safe?
- We use Security Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology to encrypt all the data before it travels over the internet.
- We store your information on secure computers or at data centers. Only authorized personnel can access the information on these computers.
- Our servers are located in France and our head office is located in Finland.
- Passwords are not saved in clear text. We calculate hash sums of the passwords and use salts.
How can I view, edit and remove my information?
- To manage petitions you have created, then log in using the email address you used when you created the petition.
- You can manage your signatures through page "Manage signatures". If you have signed a petition without providing an email address or your email doesn't anymore work, then contact the author of the petition or send us a message using our contact form.
- To access other information, please send us a message using our contact form. Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected or your information removed completely.
Web browser cookies
3rd party services
- We use Google Analytics to analyze our traffic. (Check Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on)
- We use Google Adsense to show advertisement to our visitors.
- We use Google Adwords to advertise our site.
- We Facebook to show Like and Share buttons and Facebook Login feature.
- We use PayPal to handle payments.
You can read more about how Google collects and protects data by clicking here.
Torikatu 16 B 22