#FreeIsabelle ‼️‼️ 2 vuotias suomalaisen naisen tytär pitää VÄLITTÖMÄSTI VAPAUTTAA ja PÄÄSTÄ 🔙 TAKAISIN OMAN ÄITINSÄ LUOKSE!!!! Ruotsi kaappasi hänet 26.8.2022

#FreeIsabelle ‼️‼️ 2 vuotias suomalaisen naisen tytär pitää VÄLITTÖMÄSTI VAPAUTTAA ja PÄÄSTÄ 🔙 TAKAISIN OMAN ÄITINSÄ LUOKSE!!!! Ruotsi kaappasi hänet 26.8.2022 / Tiedotteet / FREE ISABELLE! #stopchildtrafficking 2 year old daughter needs to be return ASAP back to her own mother!!!! Sweden kidnapped her on the 26th of August 2022! / Kommentit

True friend of Johanna Tukiainen

#51 Re: Re: Horrible lies agaist Johanna Tukiainen

04.03.2023 18:51

#50: - Re: Horrible lies agaist Johanna Tukiainen 

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM???? I'm not Johanna Tukiainen but I know that Johanna Tukiainen is a BEST and ONLY mother to her dother!! How you dare to say those horrible things what are only LIES even when you dont even know Johanna Tukiainen like I know her!! This address is AGAIST child kidnaping!! So dont come here to talk hate speech agaisnt Johanna Tukiainen who is bravely fighting to get her own dother whos name is Isabelle back to home with Johanna Tukiainen!!

Anonyymi

#52 Re: Re: Re: Horrible lies agaist Johanna Tukiainen

04.03.2023 19:22

#51: True friend of Johanna Tukiainen - Re: Re: Horrible lies agaist Johanna Tukiainen 

The truth is not hate speech

My problem is lying, manipulating like narcissist, playing the role of a good mother and True Christian named Johanna Tukiainen whom i know quite well. Her actions are blashemy of God and she will pay for it.

Oh and the only lies are everything pouring out of your mouth, it is clear it's you Johanna yourself pretending to be the defender "friend" here, it is so ridiculous! 

Vieras

#53 Re: CHILD NEED HER OWN REAL MOTHER

05.03.2023 11:24

#47: Truth will set you free - CHILD NEED HER OWN REAL MOTHER 

Hah hah, you are a big joke Johanna. 

Voice of Truth

#54 Re: Re: Re: Horrible lies agaist Johanna Tukiainen

06.03.2023 10:46

#51: True friend of Johanna Tukiainen - Re: Re: Horrible lies agaist Johanna Tukiainen 

Johanna, you can't hide your true identity even as an anonymous commenter. Your English is so bad - you make the "excatly" same misspellings and use the same weird phrase structures making it so easy for everyone to see who's really behind the comments.

But, enough of that. Johanna is definitely not the "best" mother to her daughter, not even a "mother". A true, good mother would actually think about what's best for her child, even if it would mean taking a long hard look in the mirror and recognising their faults and where they lack as a parent.

All you do is repeat how "great" and "best" you are as a mother, never once reflecting on how your own actions and behaviour have led you here. You NEVER made any mistakes, provided the BEST care for your child, and ANYONE ELSE saying otherwise is wrong and a hater. Any sane person would realise the problem here, but not you. And that is why I don't think you can ever be the mother Isabell deserves.

Instead of blasting your social media full of conspiracy theories and hate towards the law, the social workers, and basically everyone questioning you, you could actually be productive. You could be doing so much to improve your situation and make your future better but, instead, you choose to party, complain, and make these useless petitions. 

Vieras

23.04.2023 07:53

Jepjep, lapsi takaisin eläinrääkkääjä juopolle, joka pahoinpitelee vanhan äitinsä kun tällä juopon lapsi sylissään ja asunnossa kokemassa kauheuden. Onneksi on lastensuojelu, joka ymmärtää lapsen tarpeet paremmin kuin nämä alkoholisti-, sekakäyttäjä ja pahoinpitelijävanhemmat, jotka sitten ulisevat netissä tyhmyyttään joukolla.

Kommentoi adressia

Maksullinen mainonta

Mainostamme tätä adressia 3000 ihmiselle.

Lisätietoja…