Konemusiikki kiellettävä

Blabla Blah
Helsinki

/ #21

15.07.2008 18:22

I’m so sorry, but if I dont answer my brain is gonna blow. Do you know what you are actually saying here? I could compare It to: Eating chicken makes you a retard.. Sakarias, do you eat a lot of chicken?
Anyway.. what you said here makes me sad because it doesn’t have an actual point which could be argued. The point with the chicken is probably better than what you said here. Many rock artists used heroine in the 80’s, but that’s not my point… I don’t want to know what music you listen to, but I am sure that “no one has ever done any drugs while listening to it”. LOL
Do you personally know how many different types of electronic music there are? Well anyway, there is plenty, more than you could think off. I guess I don’t have to try hard to tell everyone here that music and drugs don’t have anything to do with each other.. or do they? Does a sound of a trumpet make you want to smoke, or does a drum make you want to put a needle down your vein? Hmm.. Damn.. anyway.. I could make a whole 50 page essay on how wrong you are.. You are not even wrong.. You made a topic which is ridiculous, and has NO SERIOUS POINT!!! Now stop eating your chicken, and think about me banning it from the law.. YOU CAN NEVER EAT YOUR CHICKEN AGAIN BEACAUSE IT MAKES YOU WANT TO DO DRUGS!!! kadbgfakfgakgfka BLAAAAH.. Ill go talk to my dog, she is so happy when she listens to electronic music.. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL