Vastustamme Valviran aikeita puuttua kilpirauhasongelmien hoitoon

Sheree

/ #70 Armour Thyroid

29.05.2013 09:11

I had my thyroid removed in Finland in 2010. I had good health before. Immediately after I became sick and stayed that way for 3 years. I became severally depressed wanting to commit suicide. I was tired of my life. I was lucky that I could go back to the US. I was telling my doctors that something was wrong. They kept my TSH at 9!!!! They said it would eventually come up, every 6 months they left me to get tests. Three years passed and I had gained 40 kilos despite diet and exercise. Doctors told me not to worry about weight gain. I knew nothing about thyroid until I came back home and joined the forums. They became a wealth of knowledge. I found out about Armour and Cytomel. Cytomel and synthroid didnt work well for me. I found out that synthroid had fillers that didn't suit my body. I tried Armour and within a few weeks I was all better!! I haven't been sick a day in 9 months. I have only lost 5 kilos BUT I continue to feel stronger and exercise more. I had gotten so weak that I couldn't get off the sofa to go to work, muchless exercise. I am glad I had the US to come back to. I am glad I met those women on the forum. I think we should tell everybody we know about Armour. Women are surprised when I tell them how much it has helped me and my energy. They are like I was just 9 months ago, in the dark because the health center doctors do not tell you anything!! Armour saved my life and now I want the world to know about it!!